GRACEWELL TECHNOLOGIES recognizes that privacy is of great importance to individuals everywhere – our customers, website visitors, product users, everyone. This is why the responsible use and protection of personal and other information under our care is a core value of Gracewell Technologies. If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to reach us at email@example.com.
- Gracewell Technologies is committed to safeguarding the privacy of www.gracewelltechnologies.in visitors. In this policy we explain how Gracewell Technologies will treat your personal information.
Collecting personal information
- administer www.gracewelltechnologies.in and business
- personalise www.gracewelltechnologies.in for you
- enable your use of the services available on www.gracewelltechnologies.in
- send you non-marketing commercial communications
- send you marketing communications relating to our business or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties which Gracewell Technologies think may be of interest to you, by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications)
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to www.gracewelltechnologies.in
- keep www.gracewelltechnologies.in secure and prevent fraud
- verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of www.gracewelltechnologies.in
- www.gracewelltechnologies.in includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites.
- Gracewell Technologies has no control over, and is not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
Security of your personal information
- Gracewell Technologies will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- Gracewell Technologies will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers.
- You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and Gracewell Technologies cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.